Terms & Conditions
Throughout this website, www.colombianbrew.com (“Website”), the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Colombian Brew Coffee.
Colombian Brew Coffee offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our Website and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. In the event there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any other term or condition on the Website, these Terms shall prevail.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our E-Commerce store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- This Website and all contents herein are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge, by your use of the Website, that your use of Colombian Brew Coffee’s Website is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of Colombian Brew Coffee’s Website, and that Colombian Brew shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Website.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pune, India.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other Websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Website(s).
- Content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- About us
We are Ozori Industries Private Limited (Colombian Brew Coffee). You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +91-7447407045.
These Terms are entered between you and Colombian Brew Coffee.
- Use of Website
When you use the Website or our services, you agree to use the Website and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Colombian Brew Coffee may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Website and our services, you warrant to Colombian Brew Coffee that you will not use the Website or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third-party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access our services and content other than through our Website, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Colombian Brew Coffee;
- Access or attempt to access the Website, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Website (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website), or our services;
- “Scrape”, duplicate, reproduce, copy, republish, license, sell, trade or resell the Website for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Colombian Brew Coffee customers to another Website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Colombian Brew Coffee, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third-party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Website or our services.
Colombian Brew Coffee reserves the right to refuse service, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any lawful reason, without notice. Colombian Brew Coffee reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, we will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COLOMBIAN BREW COFFEE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IF FOR ANY REASON ALL OR ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD.
FROM TIME TO TIME, WE MAY RESTRICT ACCESS TO SOME PARTS OF THE WEBSITE, OR THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY, TO USERS, INCLUDING REGISTERED USERS. We will try and give you reasonable notice of this by appropriate means where required.
- Placing Orders
You may place an order on the Website by adding the products to your cart. You are free to add or remove items from the cart.
Once the items are placed in the cart you will be required to share details such as your full name, address with pincode, phone number, email address and proceed to make payment for the order with the payment option available on our Website (refer Clause 3.2).
Once payment is made, you will receive order confirmation details and invoice on the registered email address confirming that the order has been placed. You will then receive order dispatch information when the order is packed and ready to dispatch. This email will contain order tracking details.
You acknowledge that Colombian Brew Coffee may, in its sole discretion, at any time after receiving your order, accept or decline your order for any reason. In addition, Colombian Brew Coffee may cancel your order and limit order quantity. Where your order is declined, cancelled or limited, we will inform you of this by appropriate means and you will not be charged. If, however, your order is limited or cancelled after your bank account has been charged for the purchase, Colombian Brew Coffee will initiate refund as per Clause 3.5.
In order to place an order with Colombian Brew Coffee, you must provide us your name, email, shipping address, phone number and payment information. You represent and warrant that the information provided by you to Colombian Brew Coffee is accurate and complete and you are authorized to use such payment methods for the purchase.
The following payment methods are currently available on our Website:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Google Pay
- Wallets (Phone Pe, Amazon Pay, Freecharge, OLA Money, Airtel Money, PayZapp)
- Pay Later (Simpl, ICICI PayLater)
Please direct your queries regarding delayed refunds, chargebacks, payment failures and double debits to our payment service providers CCAvenue, PayU Payments Private Limited and RazorPay Software Private Limited which provide and manage our payment solutions, payment gateway aggregation and facilitate the initiation and receipt of electronic payments, including but not limited to payments effected through credit cards, debit cards, net-banking, pre-paid instruments and payment methods.
For any queries regarding your transactions, you may reach out to CCAvenue at https://www.ccavenue.com/customer-grievances-policy.jsp , PayU Payments Private Limited at firstname.lastname@example.org and for RazorPay Software Private Limited please visit www.razorpay.com and generate a ticket for your query at https://razorpay.com/support/#request.
Your total cost for the purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges.
Our shipping partners include –
- Shyplite (Simba Logistics Private Limited)
Orders are delivered via Delhivery, BlueDart, Xpress Bees, DTDC, and Ecomm Express.
Depending on factors like location, connectivity, etc., orders are usually delivered within 5-7 days of placing the order.
You may cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before the order has been processed and shipped. If order is cancelled after order has been processed and shipped, Colombian Brew Coffee will charge a cancellation fees in lieu of the charges borne by it to cancel such order on your behalf.
3.5 Return and Refund
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return the unused packets within five (5) working days from date of receipt of product by writing to us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Please refund my order’.
Our payment service providers, CCAvenue, PayU Payments Private Limited and RazorPay Software Private Limited will initiate a refund of your order amount to your bank account within 7 days.
In case of chargebacks, Colombian Brew Coffee will furnish information to the relevant payment service provider pertaining to the completion of transaction and/or delivery of product to you within five (5) days of receiving the chargeback notification.
We sell Colombian Brew Coffee, Teddy Roosevelt Coffee, Cambridge Tea Party, Didier & Frank Chocolates and Christopher Cocoa. At any point of time me may update or change our catalogue without notification.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
In case of any complaints, you can reach out to our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 7447407045
The Grievance Officer, upon receiving your complaint, will send an acknowledgement and resolve the issue in a timebound manner within a period of one month.
You can also write to us at email@example.com . Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org